Lynx Software Support Web Site
This web site is an online support resource for Lynx Software users and resellers. It has been provided to help you troubleshoot issues and learn how to get the most out of your software. You can use the search facility to locate information or you can browse the articles within the sections displayed on the home page.
Authorised Lynx Software Resellers
Lynx Software products are sold and supported by our network of authorised resellers. Contact the reseller where you purchased the software for more details about their software support services.
Keep your software up-to-date with all the latest features and get help when you need it with a LynxSupport subscription. LynxSupport subscriptions include:
- All major upgrades released within the 12 month subscription(1)
- Subscriber access to our support website support.lynxsoft.net
- Submit and track support requests(2)
- Optional email alerts when new articles posted
- Free licence reactivations(3)
If you purchased Uniwell Lynx with a LynxSupport subscription then go to
http://lynxsoft.net/lynxsupport to activate your subscriber access.
(1) Upgrade licences are supplied via email. Upgrade installation assistance via remote access session can be arranged for an additional fee if required.
(2) Support is provided via email only and does not include phone support, live chat or support via remote access sessions. The scope of support provided is limited to technical and operational queries about Uniwell Lynx software only and does not include application consulting or training. The determination of the scope of a request will be at the sole discretion of Lynx Software. Subscribers will be informed if a request is not covered by the scope of this service and advised of any other options for obtaining the assistance they have requested.
(3) In the event that a licence activation is lost due to a computer failure or theft of a computer current subscribers will be entitled to a free licence reactivation on their new or repaired computer.
LynxAssist Support Subscriptions
Our official support partner, POSLynx, provides comprehensive support services for Lynx Software users in Australia and New Zealand including LynxAssist Support Subscriptions. A 12 month LynxAssist subscription provides peace of mind by including:
- Uncapped email support for technical and operational queries
- Remote access (TeamViewer) support and training sessions if you need it – arranged by appointment
- 24/7 access to our support & training websites, including the LynxAssist Training Program
- A limited number of free data analysis/repair incidents over the course of the year
- License entitlement to software upgrades for the term of the subscription, including remote installation if requested
With a LynxAssist Subscription, you get help when you need it, keep your software up-to-date with the latest features and get access to the latest support and training documentation – definitely a worthwhile means of helping you get the most out of your investment. Contact POSLynx for more information and pricing.